Searching: Health and Care Evidence
The NHS Knowledge and Library Hub connects staff and learners seamlessly to a range of high quality knowledge and evidence resources all in one place. Funded by Health Education England, the Hub is a single gateway and offers an intuitive search experience for quick searches and options for in-depth searches.
On it you can find, for example:
- over 7,000 journals
- books and e-publications including OUP handbooks
- one-click access to full-text, request a copy or contact an NHS library
- clinical decision support tools such as BMJ Best Practice
- NICE pathways and guidelines
- databases like Medline, EMBASE and CINAHL
You will need an OpenAthens account to gain full access to the hub. You can register here.